Sunday, February 8, 2009

So, What is MonaVie?

The reasons that you are visiting this site probably vary, but there's one thing for sure: you're looking for a way to live better! Whether it's healthfully or wealthfully or both... you've come to the right place! Michael and I started drinking MonaVie in November of 2008, partially because Michael's mom couldn't stop talking about it and partially because there was genuine curiousity going on that we couldn't squelch.

Michael's mom (Diane) can you tell you much better than I can what MonaVie has done for her, but the most important thing you need to know is that it made her feel better than she has in years! She had been in a lot of pain due to a car accident she was in a couple of years ago and had tried everything under the sun to stop that pain. A friend of hers shared MonaVie with her and it completely changed her life! I know what you're thinking, because I thought it too. A fruit juice did all of this??? Yes. YES. and YES!!!!

I'm an exercise junkie. I read all the right magazines, I had a plan in my head of how I wanted to better my quality of life... but much like most other people in today's times my follow through wasn't so hot because I have too much on my plate. I know what I should be putting in my body. I know what I need to eat to be healthy and feel good. Was I actually giving my body those things? No.

We need 3-5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day to give our body the nutrients it needs to combat illness and function at full capacity. Everybody who actually does that please raise your hands! Nobody? Didn't think so! One: fruits (expecially) are really expensive, and becoming more so every day in our economy! Two: with our busy, busy lives...who has time to make sure that we are eating that many fruits and veggies every single day? Michael and I sure don't! However, now that we're drinking MonaVie, we're getting all our recommended servings of fruits and vegetables every single day! It takes a whole 30 seconds. All it takes is 2 oz. in the morning, and 2 oz. at night.

MonaVie contains 19 exotic fruits (naturally grown and/or organic - not that stuff you can buy in the grocery store!) that have been tested and put together to give you the best that every fruit in it has to offer. The "crown jewel" of this amazing juice is the acai berry - you may have heard of it on Oprah! The Acai berry comes from the Brazilian rainforest in the Amazon, and contains more antioxidants than any other known fruit out there! The acai berry also contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omega-3 fats and dietary fiber! Add in the other 18 fruits and you have one amazing concoction!!

On top of the numerous health benefits, MonaVie actually pays you to drink their product (and get healthier) and share it with your friends. Once again, raise your hand if your job actually provides you with a healthier body and you get to throw parties and hang out with your friends...! Nobody? MonaVie does! In fact, there's even a way you could drink this for FREE!!! (dum, dum, dummm.....) WOOO!!! You get a little purple credit card in the mail, and money gets put onto it every Friday. Even better: you never have to pay this bill - it pays YOU!

Last but not least (and one of my favorites), MonaVie is doing something extraordinary for the people in Brazil. They're giving back to the workers that harvest the Acai berries off the palm trees, and the communities they live in. They're building schools, they're providing homes for children who don't have one. They're giving part of their profits BACK to these people to improve their qualities of life as well! They even have a MonaVie village you can fly to and stay at so that you can volunteer to help these people as well. This is a company that's all about your health, helping to obtain financial freedom, and gives back to the people that help them. What better things can you look for in a company??

You don't have to have major health issues to drink the juice, but I can guarantee than you'll be shocked at how much better you feel. My in-laws are now experiencing a pain free life and sleeping better. My husbands shoulder doesn't hurt him anymore (and that's been going on for 5-6 years). My mom's varicose veins are slowly fading and will eventually be gone - without an expensive procedure being done to remove them! I mean, come on... this stuff is truly amazing! I could really sit here all day and tell you the many wonderful things MonaVie has to offer you. But, let's be honest - you don't want to sit here and read all day long something you've never experienced and seems to good to be true. You need to come hang out at a party, drink the juice, eat some food, spend time with some amazing people... and make a life-changing choice to live better. I'm just going to leave you with a couple of questions.

1. Do you need extra money? (doesn't everybody??)
2. Are you interested in being paid to travel??
3. Do you enjoy spending time with friends?
4. Do you want to improve your quality of life, and live healthier?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, come to one of the parties we have at our house and learn more about MonaVie. Make a better choice. After all, what if it actually works???

No comments:

Post a Comment