OK, so I kind of already told you that I started drinking the juice because I was definitely curious about the product. Michael's mom couldn't stop talking about it! I finally went to a meeting at my in-laws house and saw all the different things MonaVie has to offer: health, wealth, and a mission opportunity. My job isn't exactly satisfying for me this year: I don't feel like I'm contributing to these kids and making a difference like I did before and I really wanted something to help fill that hole. I
've also been going through a lot in the past year: bad school environment last year (lots of stress!), my dad leaving, trying to have a sense of normalcy in my life, etc... Needless to say I suffer from some really nasty migraines. So bad that I'd been taking an Excedrin migraine every single day to stave them off! When I was told that this could possibly help with that I was all for it!! I mean, come on... taking that much Excedrin migraine isn't good for anybody!! I started drinking the juice the week of Thanksgiving break in 2008. In 2 weeks I was sleeping all the way through the night without the aid of Benedryl and feeling rested when I woke up. That's a big accomplishment for me! Over the course of the past 2 months, these are some other really amazing things I've noticed:
-My nails are super long! (and strong!) I'm a really bad nail bitter and my nails are usually always really short because I either chewed them off or broke them off. They look better than I've ever seen them!
-My hair is healthier. My split ends have been cut in half, and my highlights are lasting longer. I know that sounds crazy... but my hair is so much healthier!
-My complexion is better. I don't just mean "acne" wise, but I had redness in my cheeks that was really annoying and I don't anymore!
-I feel better.
-I don't have to stop halfway through my workouts to stop the stabbing pain in my side... I can do them all the way through now!!!! That's a big accomplishment for me!
-No more migraines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling better has led to persistance on both of our parts (mine and Michaels) to eat better and take better care of our bodies. It's an awareness that we've never had before.
I'm a walking accident waiting to happen - HUGE clutz - so I've sprained my right knee a couple of times and both ankles. Usually when it's cold out I live in my knee brace and at least one ankle brace and I haven't worn a brace at all. In fact, I don't even know where they are! Haha!
My allergies are actually better. Last year I had so many sinus infections they were threatening sinus surgery on me - and I've only had one so far this year. *knock on wood!* :)
I did manage to get a staph infection from my kids so I've been pretty sick for about 2 weeks, but the crazy things is that I never felt bad for being so sick. The meds made me feel worse than the sicknesses did!! I can honestly say that's the first time I've ever been sick, but didn't feel like it.
MonaVie is in no way a replacement for drugs...or a preventitive for getting sick. I mean, you're going to get sick at some point. It happens. But, it keeps it from happening so frequently because MonaVie's ingredients fight against all those nasty free radicals in our bodies!
Figuring out your "why" is a big step - our was a tie between financial freedom and living healtheir lives. Now we're working towards both and enjoying it along the way!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment