Between hearing Todd Smith (4th Black Diamond executive ever) speak at a MonaVie tasting last night, hearing him speak again at a training this morning, and reading The Purpose Driven Life (which if you haven't read, I definitely recommened!!)... I feel like I have a new grasp on things and a renewed purpose for being shown this amazing product.
We are servants... we're here on this Earth for a bigger purpose than most of our close-minded thinking could ever comprehend, and there's an opportunity right here in front of all of us. To change the lives of people, to better ourselves (physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially...), and to give to the greater good. To share something that could extend your life, make your healthier, and that gives back to those far less fortunate (go to www.TheMOREproject.org).
MonaVie is not like anything else you've ever heard about. Yes, there is an amazing business opportunity involved, but not in the way you'd think. MonaVie is bigger than you, than me, than anything you could ever imagine. This juice is all natural, (nothing in there is synthetic) and absorbs at 98%. I know I've already mentioned this before, but here's the kicker: the food you eat and the vitamins/supplements you take, only absorb at 7 to 20%. Yeah, that's right... the food you eat and the vitamins/supplements you take, really aren't coming close to what your body needs to function and stay healthy. Factor in the fact that your body fights inflammation on a daily basis, disease (especially if you're surrounded by children - like me!), and is constantly working to make you a healthier YOU and give you what you need to function optimally. We eat sugar daily, which feeds cancer cells. Did you know that?? There is potential for each and every one of us to develop this terrible disease...and what are we doing to prevent it? What are you doing to prevent it??
Does taking a multi-vitamin make you feel better instantly? Absolutely not. Might you notice a difference over time? Perhaps. For some, MonaVie provides relief almost instantly, because they've deprived their bodies of the nutrition it needs and they're suffering in some way. We are all suffering from mal-nutrition in some way, just because of the way we eat, the fact that most of us (notice I said most) don't exercise as we should... we don't take care of ourselves. The world we live in is fast-paced, full of fast gratification, and not much patience. It's easier on so many levels to order out, pick up fast food, or eat out for dinner because it saves time... All the while we load on calories, cholesterol, etc...
MonaVie also has a product called MonaVie pulse that's aimed at heart health and even more specifially: cholesterol. It contains something called Resveratrol that's supposed to help lower cholestrol and improve heart health. Supposedly doctor's are claiming that in 5 years they're manufacture this stuff in a pill, and it will help you... but MonaVie has already done it in a liquid that's at your cell level in 10 heartbeats!! Remember, it absorbs at 98%?? That floored me!!
Who wouldn't want to be part of something that will prolong your life? That opens all sorts of opportunites to you? That allows you the chance to serve others, and better lives?? And then actually get paid to share the knowledge of improved health... while being a part of a company who stands behind you and their product??
I can't say that I have any other opportunities like that in front of me. I want the chance to be a servant, and follow my purpose for being here and helping others around me. Someone shared this opportunity with me for a reason... it's part of a bigger plan.
If you're interested, check out www.monavie.com and read even more about it!! Comment back or e-mail me, and let me know if you'd like to share in this amazing opportunity with me... and I'll show you how to be a part of it all! I also have plenty of info (CD's, videos, etc...) that I could send or share with you, so please let me know! :)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment